Re: USB hard drive

dmesg | less

Find the device name in dmesg (assuming it was plugged in during boot)

mount -t (type) /dev/sda /media/externalhdd

Be sure to create the mount point as well.
--

Best Regards,

Nicholas Winn
IT Project Manager
Vacation Express

"If you make it idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot" - Taz

"Trial By Fire..." - Me