Laptop wireless + video questions

I am looking at a Dell Inspiron E1705 laptop and wondering if anyone has
FC5 working on it? The Dell Wireless 1390 802.11g is a broadcom 4311
chip, I could not get a definitive answer if the bcm43xx driver can
drive it from their mailing list. Also is ATI mobility radeon X1400
supported by X? I know 3d is not but hopefully 2d is.

Since this is a duel core processor I would need the smp kernel right?

Thanks, --Louis