USB KVM problem

Mathieu Drapeau mathieu.drapeau at mcgill.ca
Wed Mar 29 16:57:13 UTC 2006

Hi there,
I am using a Avocent switchview USB KVM switch that is working in the
BIOS of my computer but when Fedora starts it stops working. I am using
a keyboard/mouse combo (only 1 USB jack) that is working on Fedora
perfectly without the KVM.
I installed FC5 because I though that maybe FC4 could be the problem
with no success.

It seems that the kernel has something to do with this because the KVM
stops working at this stage:
/sbin/loader (FC4)
starting udev (FC5)

If you can give me any clue how to solve this, I will greatly apreciate,
I tried to find solutions over the web with no success...

Thanks,
Mathieu