Re: fedora-list Digest, Vol 25, Issue 374

Kedar Patankar wrote:
> I see weird behavior in mozilla or firefox on FC5 (as well as FC4)
> when I use the touchpad on my laptop. When I try to move the mouse
> pointer around in the browser window, all of a sudden the browser
> will go to the previous page - just as if I had pressed on the "Go
> back one page" arrow.

I've had similar issues, though the problem was only if I touched in
the lower horizontal scroll area of the touchpad.  If that's what
causes it for you too, open up about:config and set

    mousewheel.horizscroll.withnokey.action = "">    mousewheel.horizscroll.withnokey.sysnumlines = true

That worked :-). Thanks.

Regards/Kedar.