Yum updates FC 5

Hi,
I have just installed FC 5 and ran 'yum -y update' and came back with this :

Dependency Process ending
Error: Missing Dependency: libdbus-glib-1.so.1 is needed by package libnotify
Error: Missing Dependency: libnotify.so.0 is needed by package rhythmbox
Error: Missing Dependency: libpoppler-glib.so.0 is needed by package gimp
Error: Missing Dependency: libdbus-1.so.1 is needed by package libnotify
Error: Missing Dependency: libpoppler.so.0 is needed by package gimp
Error: Missing Dependency: libdbus-glib-1.so.1 is needed by package notification-daemon Error: Missing Dependency: libdbus-1.so.1 is needed by package notification-daemon Error: Missing Dependency: libsexy.so.1 is needed by package notification-daemon

I only have base,update,extras repo's enabled so which repo has these files, I've rpmfind but loading them up only gives more errors about other files depending on previous rpms.

   Thanks   david