FC5: How can I add disc icon to Computer nautilus window

Hello,

In FC4 I had one additional disc icon for every line in /etc/fstab with
... noauto,user,default ...
in nautilus Computer window

see:
  http://shots.osdir.com/slideshows/slideshow.php?release=596&slide=41

I have read than there are changes in this behavior.
But it was really good to my wife. When I changed IDE disc-box she can
only click on this icon and it was mounted.

How can I make it in FC5? How solve it for use of average user.

I don't want have all mounted partitions on desktop (advised in
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats/PackageNotes
"Mounting of Fixed Disks in Gnome and KDE")

Pavel

--
Pavel Lisý <pali tmapy cz>
T-MAPY spol. s r.o.