Re: fc5 & bcm43xx

Josh Coffman wrote:
> I'm being lazy cause I'm tired so I'm posting this
> without googling first. sry. Anyone know a way to get
> the bcm43xx driver (source or binary) for FC5 other
> than grapping snapshots and compiling?

You're probably sleeping by now and won't see this...even thought you
could have googled in the same time it took you to write the first
sentence.  :-)

Seems as if this driver is included....

./kernel/drivers/net/wireless/bcm43xx/bcm43xx.ko

So, what's the issue?

--
Beauty and harmony are as necessary to you as the very breath of life.