Two default gateways with load balancing

Dear All,

I’m having 2 Internet links to 2 different ISPs. I would like to set up my Linux box with 2 default gateways with load balancing.

Could someone please help? Will this do the job:

--

ip route add equalize default \

nexthop via 1.1.1.1 dev eth0 weight 2

nexthop via 2.2.2.2 dev eth1 weight 1

--

Sorry, I have googled for a while but could not find a good howto on that. And I found the above command from the LVS-Users list.

Thanks for any idea!

Khem