Re: OT: New article: Let's block cracker using denyhosts

FP> rpm -qa | grep denyhosts denyhosts-2.2-1.2.fc4.rf

That comes from rpmforge, not extras.  It's too bad for the users that
they choose to ship conflicting packages (and broken ones as well).

I wager that most users will have the Extras repo configured,
expecially since it is on by default.  The Extras package is
preconfigured.

 - J<