Re: OT: New article: Let's block cracker using denyhosts

On 3/30/06, Tim <ignored_mailbox yahoo com au> wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-03-30 at 16:59 +0200, Alexander Dalloz wrote:
> > Not a comment about the content but the design: you should rethink
> > about the colors you use. Writing an article normally means you expect
> > and hope for readers. I must confess that I really quick give up on
> > pages like that with black background and a grey to dark-grey font
> > color. It simply stresses my eyes much too much. All this Courier new
> > part is simply unreadable by me.
>
> In general I agree, but that site's particular colours (greys) weren't
> too bad.  If you found it hard to read, it suggests that your monitor
> isn't set up very well.

or he could be like me where the eyesight isn't what it used to be and
contrast becomes a major factor in reading. I figured it out the hard
way when I couldn't read some small light blue print on light wood
type color.

--
Leonard Isham, CISSP
Ostendo non ostento.