Synchronization Options

Hi all,

We have a DR site that is out of state. We have a large foxpro and a large access database that we need to synchronize over an internet connection, over VPN or SSH. Due to bandwith restrictions, a byte-by-byte comparison and transfer of only the changed information would be possible. Is there an open source tool that can handle a byte-by-byte synchronization? Commercial products are around $2000 per server.