Re: Tyan S488[125] + FC[3-5]

GB> Hello, Does anyone have a comparison and experience with the
GB> following Tyan Quad motherboards supporting 4 AMD opteron CPUS?:

S4882 works great for me with FC4-x86_64.  I have four Opteron 880
CPUs and 16GB of RAM in 2U.  There's a single disk on the SATA
controller and the Broadcomm gigabit Ethernet works fine as well.  I'm
pretty sure the IPMI adaptor is supported as well, although I only
have it running on a S2882 board.

If there's anything else you'd like to know, just ask.

 - J<