Re: OT: New article: Let's block cracker using denyhosts

Tim wrote:
On Thu, 2006-03-30 at 16:59 +0200, Alexander Dalloz wrote:

In general I agree, but that site's particular colours (greys) weren't
too bad.  If you found it hard to read, it suggests that your monitor
isn't set up very well.

It also could be some LCD monitors are just so crappy that no matter how you adjust them, you cannot get any decent contrast range. This is why I went back to a CRT monitor. I am happy again. :)

--
Robin Laing