Missing /etc/clamav.conf from RPM?

Folks,

I have yum installed clamav and was getting prepared to
configure it and I notice that missing is the /etc/clamav.conf
or /etc/clamd.conf depemding on what the installation manual
says.

I note that there is a /etc/clamd.d directory with two files:
amavisd.conf  milter.conf but I don't think these replace the
above missing files?

Please let me know if there is something I am doing wrong and
while you're at it. perhaps point me to the link where I can
install the ClamAV on FC5?

Thanks!
Dan