Re: OGM to AVI/MPEG or QT?

Robert Bell wrote:
I need to convert an ogg video, ogm, to either mpeg, avi or quicktime. Google turns up numerous shareware windows apps but nothing I can use on linux. Can anyone help me with this?
--
Robert Bell

    Ne Desit Virtus

mencoder will do the job. Prepare to study the world champion most confusing man page.

A quick search on freshmeat.net might turn up a gui frontend.

Regards,

John