[FC4] RPM doesn't work after upgrade with odd error message

Hey gang,

Just did a "yum -y update" a few hours ago on a machine with FC4.
After that, whenever I type in yun (anything), I get:

yum -y update

There was a problem importing one of the Python modules
required to run yum. The error leading to this problem was:

/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/rpm/_rpmmodule.so: undefined symbol: matchpathcon_init

Please install a package which provides this module, or
verify that the module is installed correctly.

It's possible that the above module doesn't match the
current version of Python, which is:
2.4.1 (#1, May 16 2005, 15:19:29)
[GCC 4.0.0 20050512 (Red Hat 4.0.0-5)]

If you cannot solve this problem yourself, please go to
the yum faq at:
  http://wiki.linux.duke.edu/YumFaq

---
The YumFaq doesn't help me, unfortunately. Anyone have any clues?