Fedora Core 4 TFTP - Permission denied

Jay Isaacs jay.isaacs at bloodsource.org
Thu Mar 30 23:11:24 UTC 2006

I done that and have a few Solaris systems running tftp.  I have touched
a file in the tftpboot directory and made it world writable.  I've even
gone so far as doing a chmod 777, but to no avail a tftp put fails.  If
I do not run tftp from xinetd I get all the expected behavior.  If tftp
is run from xinetd no matter what we have tried I can not put a file to
the system.