beagle-build-in

Is there a FAQ or document that explains beagle-build-in or other
components of beagle?  I need to find out how it is configured, how to
disable/enable it, how to use it.

I thought I had disabled it on my laptop shortly after installing FC5.
I was told on the list that beagle should be disabled by default.
However I have found that a beagle-build-in process runs and uses 100%
CPU.  So far I have not found anyway to control this.  It does not
appear in system-config-services, chkconfig does not list anything that
appears to deal with beagle, and I don't see anything in /etc/init.d.

Thanks in advance for any assistance with this.