Re: Problem with Crossover Office after kernel upgrade to FC5

Gerry Tool <gstool <at> earthlink.net> writes:

> > Mike
> >
> Word, Excel and Access all function fine in my FC4 upgraded to FC5
> system, using Crossover Office 5.0 and with the new 2080_FC5 kernel.
>
> Gerry

Hi Gerry

I am running CrossoverPro 5.1 if that makes any difference ....

Did you do an upgrade install or a clean install ?  Did you run the Crossover
install again once FC5 was running to regenerte the menus.  I am also using KDE
and not Gnome - again all these small differences may matter ?

Mike