Re: AobeReader and FC5

bengt lindholm salnet fi wrote:
If you do "setenforce 0" (as root), does it then work?
If so, look in /var/log/messages and/or /var/log/audit/audit.log for SELimux
errors and see what's there.

Paul.

That's it, SELinux is behind the problem. Only I like to keep SELinux enforcing-mode activ and at the same time I need AdobeReader. Anything to solve that conflict?

Yes, but you need to find out what the SELimux errors are in /var/log/messages and/or /var/log/audit/audit.log.

Until you know what the errors are, you can't fix them.

Paul.