Re: Problem with Crossover Office after kernel upgrade to FC5

Gerry Tool <gstool <at> earthlink.net> writes:

> The menus are still in KDE and the apps work fine there too.  Sorry this
> isn't much help, but hopefully the codeweavers team can help get your
> problem solved.
>
> Gerry

Gerry

Thanks

The menu issue is not the main problem - the windows apps menus were there, but
the Crossover menu was not - but that is easy to remedy - the key problem was
that with the updated kernel the apps would not run. That is the critical matter.

I know that the change from 2.6.15 to 2.6.16 was a big rebase so I guess there
are bugs arising from that.

Hopefully this will be tested and others may see the same bug.

Mike