Re: fglrx slower on FC5 than radeon?

Jack Howarth wrote:
Rudolf,
    The general desktop performance is much degraded with windows opening
slower, etc. I am a bit surprised more folks who have FC5 and the new
fglrx rpms installed haved replied indicating how their machines perform.
                    Jack

Jack,

You probably use the testing repos right? That might be the reason. I default to not using the testing repos unless I am sure I will gain not lose. So, generally the testing repos are not as heavily used as the normal repos....

Guus.

--
A.J. Bonnema, Leiden The Netherlands,
user #328198 (Linux Counter http://counter.li.org)