fast-user-switch-applet?

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Fri Mar 31 11:51:47 UTC 2006

Eugen Leitl wrote:

>> If there is an applet you want, I do not know of such an applet.
>
> This applet: http://ignore-your.tv/fusa/
>
> I installed one version from Mandriva x86_64, but it bombs.

Thanks,

I did not realize that there was an actual applet.
I always used the ctl-alt-F(7-9) keys. I usually only use the other GUIs
to run different users on KDE and xfce for evaluation.

The applet sounds handy for situations where several users share the
same computer and would rather keep their open applications open while
another user is doing similar with open applications.
Maybe the applet will be included later in FC5 via an external repo or
through extras.

Jim

--
"All my life I wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more
specific."