Re: fglrx slower on FC5 than radeon?

A.J. Bonnema wrote:
Jack Howarth wrote:
Rudolf,
The general desktop performance is much degraded with windows opening
slower, etc. I am a bit surprised more folks who have FC5 and the new
fglrx rpms installed haved replied indicating how their machines perform.
                    Jack

Jack,

Using livna, livna-testing and updates-testing, I can find the xorg-x11-drv-fglrx-smp.x86_64, but I can not find any kmod-fglrx (smp or otherwise).

Which repos do you use?

Guus.

--
A.J. Bonnema, Leiden The Netherlands,