FC5 install freezes on IBM T23 laptop

Hi All,

I am trying to perform a clean install of FC5 from the DVD ISO but I seem to be having some weird issues. Every time I try to run the installer (both in text and graphical mode) my system locks up completely. It always happens when the installer is actually installing the RPMs and it is always on different packages. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem. Also tried doing a network install but the same issue occurs.

Regards,
Nick
--
Nicholas Miller