Dell SC 420 X- Windows Video Problem

Damon Lambooy damon at txmail.marinocrane.com
Fri Mar 31 18:15:02 UTC 2006

Does anyone have the same problem, when trying to start/configure
X-Windows on a Dell Sc420 server with video card --- Intel integrated
graphics card E7221 the screen just blanks out, then nothing. To get
back to prompt "ctrl alt backspace" shuts down X.
I currently has Fc3 install and X works fine when trying to upgrade to
fc4 I had the same problem, so I thought I would wait for fc5 but now
that same problem.
I have the latest kernel  2.6.16-1.2080_FC5  and all the updates. Is
there a driver somewhere that will fix this?

Any help would be appreciated.

Damon