Chkrootkit messages ?

Jacques B. jjrboucher at gmail.com
Mon May 1 16:45:01 UTC 2006

I ran chkrootkit and it came clean.  But when I re-ran it I got the
same lkm warning that you (Bob) got.  I re-ran it and it persisted.  I
re-booted and re-ran it and now it's clean again.  I re-ran it yet
again and it's still clean (was wondering if re-running might have
caused it).

So not sure what generated that hit, but it appears to be clean now
that  rebooted.  I realize you'd rather know what's causing it and
repair the problem.  But in the absence of that rebooting seems to
deal with it.

Jacques B.