Yummy ideas.

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue May 2 12:54:30 UTC 2006

Malcolm Candlish:
>> --===============0247156155==
>>
>> PEhUTUw+DQo8TUVUQSBIVFRQLUVRVUlWPSJDb250ZW50LVR5cGUiIENPTlRFTlQ9InRleHQvaHRt

Leon:
> I can't view your email:-(

I see by your headers:

                            Mailer:
Gnus/5.11 (Gnus v5.11) Emacs/23.0.0
(gnu/linux)

that you're apparently using Emacs for your mail.  Base64 encoding of
mail content is quite an old and established technique, and ought to be
supported by anything claiming to be a mail client, these days.  If it
doesn't support it directly, perhaps there's an add-on that provides the
feature?

I read messages from the public lists.