Errata DVD as repo?

Paul Trevethan plist at internode.on.net
Wed May 3 06:27:10 UTC 2006

Hi,
I have obtained an Errata dvd for Fedora 5 and I want to add it as an
update repository. I have tried creating the .repo file but I
continually seem to be getting the syntax wrong when trying to use a
local file structure as the baseurl.

Can someone give me some guidance in this matter please?

I want to get this working so that I can put Fedora on my sister's
machine - but she has a totally restrictive monthly download allowance
from her ISP account. So. I want to do the install with my
Fedora Install dvd followed by an update with the errata dvd. Hopefully
then I can set up the normal online repos and her ongoing updates
will not be out of reach.

Paul.