Fedora Core on Dell Latitude D810

Samuel Díaz García samueldg at arcoscom.com
Wed May 3 08:36:25 UTC 2006

Yes:
   1) IrDA (need smc2_ircc parameters to work)
   2) Sound buttons (http://lineak.sourceforge.net/ will help you)
   3) ipw2200 led
   4) modem (linuxant hsfmodem driver works).

I'm not with the laptop, and I can't send you more "ticks".

Only a question, I have the sense that hd and dvd burns are too slow, and
I'm using scsi-sata drivers for them (hd and dvd), ¿Do you need to pass
any boot parameters to kernel or add any parameters to modules at load
time?

Thanks

--
Samuel Díaz García