Problem with thsi list

Rickey Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Wed May 3 14:46:00 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-05-02 at 08:08 -0500, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-05-02 at 13:49 +0200, S. Cesaretti wrote:
> > First of all, sorry for the test messages.
> > I sent them because I can't receive the messages from the list.
> > How can I solve that problem?
> > Could you reactivate my email address?
> > Should I change the address?
> > Sorry again.
> > Best regards
> > Sauro Cesaretti
> >
> > --
> You can do somew of that ar the web addresses above. Maybe check that
> you registered to the list ant the right e-mail address. Although we got
> oyur test messages so oyu must be registered at the address you sent
> them from. Try to remove yourself from the list and then re-add
> yourself.
> You will get confirmation reuqests which should tell you if the list is
> communicating with you.

Strange, but I'm not seeing my own posts either... I'm FINALLY using
gmail and evolution... and somehow it seems that evolution decides I
don't need to see my own posts ( I guess since I sent them, a duplicate
message isn't shown??) although they become responded to. So, the setup
works, email is being sent, it just doesn't show up on my own incoming
batch. Weird.. Ric