Web-design in Fedora

LinuxMedia linuxmedia2 at netscape.net
Wed May 3 14:37:03 UTC 2006

 > Can anyone suggest a good tutorial or howto
 > for someone designing a web-site (their first)
 > intended to run under Apache/Fedora ?

 > Any advice or suggestions gratefully received.

I learned from a book called "HTML 4 for the world wide web" (fourth
edition) by Elizabeth Castro. I can't imagine a better, easier book to
follow and understand. And it's an extreemly good reference book. If you
want to look up how to do something specific... you go right to that page.

I have since lost touch with the (constant and endless) changes with
creating web pages and web sites. But HTML 4 is a very solid, basic
language that should run on most (if not all) browsers. Any browser
specific tags (in the book) are clearly listed as such.

Hope this helps,
Rocco