Graphics problem with Fedora on EPIA-ML

WGregory wgregory at cox.net
Fri May 5 13:22:38 UTC 2006

Mystery solved thanks to Andy Green who suggested I look in the BIOS.
On my new EPIA, the BIOS under Advanced Chipset Features, Select Display
Device, was set to:  CRT+LCD.  When I changed it to CRT (same as my
working EPIA), Fedora 5 loaded using graphic display with no problem.

Interestingly, the Suse and Novell were able to load successfully with
the CRT+LCD setting.  Sounds like a bug in Fedora?