[FC5] Chinese fonts

M.Lewis cajun at cajuninc.com
Sat May 6 08:27:07 UTC 2006

Ed Greshko wrote:
> M.Lewis wrote:
>
>>> Did you "yum groupinstall chinese-support"?
>>>
>> No, I did not. Will that allow the Chinese characters to be displayed
>> (even though I can't read them)?
>
> Yes, it will.
>
>> What else might this effect ?
>
> It will have a profound influence on your life.  You will now be able to
> install the "Translate" plugin for firefox allowing you to highlight
> text and translate using babelfish.
>
> Ed

Thanks much Michael and Ed. That is just what I need, a 'profound
influence on my life'. I will install the chinese-support right away! :-)

Thanks,

  f u cn rd ths, u cn gt a gd jb n cmptr prgrmmng.
   03:25:01 up 12:37,  8 users,  load average: 0.15, 0.13, 0.16

  Linux Registered User #241685  http://counter.li.org