The new kernel 2.6.16-1.2111 - nice

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Sat May 6 12:56:34 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-05-06 at 11:42 +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> They are building currently -- will probably take two or three hours
> until all kmod's are build and published (I tried to build them
> yesterday evening [CET], but the buildsys got stuck -- that's life).

Patiently still waiting for them as well, cept I went ahead and d/l'd
the src.rpm and rebuilt it myself.  Um, er that spec file had to be
edited a little to compile on a single CPU processor i686 system. :(

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Sex is like air, it's not important unless you aren't getting any!"