fc5: install everything?

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Tue May 9 06:17:06 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-05-08 at 21:49 -0400, Claude Jones wrote:
> On Mon May 8 2006 7:06 pm, Craig White wrote:
> > you may feel free to disagree
> Why should I bother - in your mind's eye, you are always right.
----
would you want me to be any other?
----
>  In that
> universe, my opinion is irrelevant ;-)
----
I'm not sure why you would worry about my view of your opinion. There
are certainly circles where my opinion doesn't count but I don't lose
sleep over it.

As I see it, you did the right thing...you posted your commentary on a
bugzilla entry and posted on list to get others to join with their own
commentary. That there were very few who bothered to join in suggests to
me that the number of those who agree are few.

Craig