Fedora 5 Dag Wieer Repo Errors

Mark Sargent powderkeg at snow.email.ne.jp
Tue May 9 13:46:57 UTC 2006

Hi All,

been away from Fedora for some time, but, whilst helping out Linux
Australia at CeBit today in Sydney, I was given a FC5 CD, and thought,
heck, lets play. Anyway, I am having problems with yum,

http://apt.sw.be/fedora/5/en/i386/dag/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14]
HTTP Error 404: Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 13:04:10 GMT
Server: Apache/2.2.2 (Unix)
Trying other mirror.
Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository: dag
failure: repodata/repomd.xml from dag: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.
Error: failure: repodata/repomd.xml from dag: [Errno 256] No more
mirrors to try.

Weird, though, as it worked the first time, when installing Thunderbird
but not after entering Dag Wieer repo details into /etc/yum.conf.
Thoughts? Cheers.

Mark Sargent