Cisco VPN client does not work on FC4

yukku yukkoooooo yukku19752000 at yahoo.com
Tue May 9 16:42:48 UTC 2006

Hi,
    I installed the Cisco VPN client version 4.7.00.0640 and the vpnclient install goes through but the vpnclient program comes out with the error

vpnclient: error while loading shared libraries: /opt/cisco-vpnclient/lib/libvpnapi.so: cannot restore segment prot after reloc: Permission denied

I have tested an older version of vpn on RH7.0 successfully.
And after upgrade to FC4 its not working anymore.
I got a link to this site
http://www.mcmaster.ca/uts/network/vpn/vpnclient_linux.htm
which seems to suggest that these two can work together
with a reboot after the install, but it did not work for me.
Any help on this is appreciated.

Thanks !
yukku