spambayes

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Tue May 9 22:02:37 UTC 2006

On Tue May 9 2006 5:48 pm, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> I try to be pleasant and relate positively to what people say
> on the list. But when someone says that he have never taken
> the trouble to learn how to configure a program and then says
> it does not work well for him, I am speechless.

Aaron, slow down. You're letting your fingers race in front of
you. Read again what I said - I qualified my statement twice
using the phrase "I am no judge" in one instance, and "I
don't know if that's much of a test, however" in another. I think
it should have been clear that I was saying that I wasn't
competent to judge the issue - what else could I have meant?
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, Md, USA