scribus problem, missing dependency maybe?

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Wed May 10 04:18:58 UTC 2006

Gene Heskett wrote:

>> Click on "Create New Document" and get to work.
>>

> Which only enabled about half of them.  But I'll go exploring when I'm
> awake again.  Thanks.

As you start to do things...and functions become valid...they will
"un-gray".  SOP, don't show functions that can't be used under a given
circumstance. "Edit Contents of Frame" is invalid unless you have
created a frame or highlighted an existing frame.

--
There are times when truth is stranger than fiction and lunch time is one
of them.