new epson C88, but c84 driver is newest in gimp-print

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed May 10 16:25:21 UTC 2006

Tim Waugh wrote:
> On Tue, May 09, 2006 at 10:47:02PM -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
>

>> Is there any hope of being able to build this puppy against the 1.2.0
>> version of cups?
>>

> Fetch it from updates-testing.
>
> Tim.
> */

Humm, I don't have an updates-testing in the repo list for yumex, but
when I goto the updates screen, there is some new cups & compiler stuff,
but no gutenprint.  Its installing all that now.  But I'm not sure what
good it will do me to update cups when its gutenprint I think I need?

--
Cheers, Gene