Xinetd not working..

Jerin Jacob K jerinjacob at tataelxsi.co.in
Thu May 11 13:41:41 UTC 2006

You can you dos2unix command to get ride of this problem

Regards
JEirn

On Tue, 2006-05-09 at 16:54 +0200, Ingemar Nilsson wrote:
> "Devon Harding" <devonharding at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Yep you're right.  Wrote it out manually and it worked.  Those DOS
> > char. should be visible so we can correct them.  Oh well,  Thanks!
>
> In older versions of Emacs, the end of each line of such a file contains a
> ^M. In newer versions of Emacs, it says (DOS) in the status bar.
>
> Regards
> Ingemar

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s)and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender or administrator at tataelxsi.co.in