fc5 and gcc4.1 compiler problems

Johannes Rainer johannes.rainer at tcri.at
Fri May 12 11:15:53 UTC 2006

no, i haven't tried that, but now i have ;) thanks to your suggestion, but
it didn't help. i get the same error. it must have to do with the
gcc4.1compiler (or FC5), because on FC4 with the
gcc4.0 the same package compiles. actually i have also tried to compile it
with the g++32 instead of the g++, but this also failed.
any suggestions?

On 5/12/06, Markku Kolkka <markkuk at tuubi.net> wrote:

> Johannes Rainer kirjoitti viestissään (lähetysaika perjantai, 12.
> toukokuuta 2006 09:34):
> > g++ -I/usr/local/lib64/R/include -I/usr/local/lib64/R/include
> > -I/usr/local/include  -IboostIncl  -fpic  -g -O2 -c
> > interfaces.cpp -o interfaces.o
> > boostIncl/boost/graph/depth_first_search.hpp: In function
> > 'void boost::depth_first_search(const VertexListGraph&, const
> > boost::bgl_named_params<P, T, R>&) [with VertexListGraph =
> > std::vector<std::vector<long unsigned int, std::allocator<long
> > unsigned int>
>
> I get the impression that your package uses its own copy of Boost
> headers instead of the FC5 ones. Have you tried installing
> boost-devel and configuring the software to
> use /usr/include/boost instead of "boostIncl"?
>
> --
> Markku Kolkka
> markku.kolkka at iki.fi
>
> --