Fc5 and AiGlx

wattana no-reply-gw at fcp.homelinux.org
Fri May 12 11:16:36 UTC 2006

Hi.

I'm newie here.

I've been used fedora from core 3, and the 5 version is the best.

Someday, surfing the web, I found a link to the Kororaa distro. Amazing... Xgl X server is wonderful.

Looking trought install it on Fedora, I've found the fedora alternative. Aiglx. Tried to install it, but doesn't work with n-vidia graphic cards (!!??)

Anoyone knows when nvidia will be supported??

May Aiglx work like Glx .I mean the cube desktop??

Is it possible to install the Glx desktop on fedora cores??

Thanks a lot. I guess this is the correct forum to ask.

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org
http://fcp.homelinux.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=86313&topic_id=21025&forum=24#forumpost86313