[FC5] Tar strangeness

M.Lewis cajun at cajuninc.com
Sat May 13 06:07:58 UTC 2006

In trying to backup my t'bird installation (which I have done without
errors plenty of times with FC4) I'm getting the following error. Always
on the same mbox file:

/home/cajun/mail/Saved Mail
/home/cajun/mail/ALL-Humor
tar: /home/cajun/mail: file changed as we read it

I have even went as far as to stop Dovecot when trying to backup my
t'bird. Of course, t'bird is not running at the time. Anyone have any
clues as to what might be happening?

Thanks,
Mike

--

  Trojan:  Storage device for replicating codes...
   01:00:01 up 1 day, 11:39, 10 users,  load average: 0.26, 0.91, 0.65

  Linux Registered User #241685  http://counter.li.org