Intel Macs & Linux

Steven Pasternak stevenp500 at bellsouth.net
Sat May 13 17:52:33 UTC 2006

Hi! I know that iTunes and Quicktime (among others) are popular software
from Apple that they refuse to release for linux. Before, we had to
depend on wine and the windblows edition of each to have them under
linux. Since now Apple OSX (and iTunes and Quicktime) are going to be
built under the x86 architecture, wouldn't it be possible to port them
to Linux? OSX is really just FreeBSD with some changes; it is even built
with GCC. I know that FreeBSD has linux support, can't linux have
FreeBSD/OSX-x86 support? Thanks!
-Steven