FC5, Another unhappy camper

Stephen Mirowski spmirowski at shaw.ca
Sat May 13 19:31:41 UTC 2006

Marc M wrote:
> I also consider contributing to include telling/posting your
> experiences.  Even if you don't submit bug reports, rants are welcome
> in my opinion since they provide a lot of useful information.
>
> Marc
I believe, submitting bug reports can be discouraging.  Open source,
commercial, whatever.   Look through lists of bug reports, across
various projects, that have no responses whatsoever by debuggers or
developers.  The submitter is then asking, has anyone even read this?  A
simple response such as "I can't reproduce this" is enough of an
acknowledgement to show the submitter that their input is valued.

Stephen