Regarding log report

sudharsan sudharsan at orchidsoftindia.com
Mon May 15 08:47:09 UTC 2006

Hi,

  i am using fedora core 4 linux. so far i was getting the log repore.
suddenley i am not getting the log report. i reconfigured and also i stopped
and stared the service also. still i am facing the problem. any body can
help me. u can call meon my number also.

Good Day & Warm Regards,
Sudharsan

OrchidSoft India Private Limited
Old # 7, New # 17, I Floor
I Avenue, Shastri Nagar
Chennai 20. India
Ph: 91-44-42150696/0796

Confidentiality Statement:

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is
exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If you are not the intended
recipient, please note that you are strictly prohibited from disseminating
or distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or
copying this information. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by return email.