Arobat Reader 7.0 error while loading the plug-in 'PPKLite.api'

Mauricio Vergara Ereche mave at nic.cl
Tue May 16 12:14:17 UTC 2006

El Martes, 16 de Mayo de 2006 06:03, Dennis Castanos escribio:
> I installed Arobat Reader 7.0  and get this message along with the
> download pop up window in firefox when I try to open Arobat.  I used
> Stanton Finley Instruction notes.  Can anyone tell me how to fix it?
> Dennis
>                 There was an error while loading the plug-in
> 'PPKLite.api'.  The plug-in fail to initialize.

I had the same problem, but I couldn't fix it in the right way.
After hours and hours googling, the solution was to remove (or rename) the
file, so it can be loaded at the beginning.

The thing I understand is that the problem is made because a library version
differs with the installed on the system... so, it would work if the people
of adobe made the new package with the new libs provided in FC5. We need
just to wait.

--
Mauricio Vergara Ereche                   User #188365 counter.li.org
NIC Chile                                         mave [@] nic [.] cl