Procmail battles

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Wed May 17 07:28:59 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-05-17 at 03:06 -0400, Paul Michael Reilly wrote:

> I have been following this thread in utter fascination and despair.
> It started out because procmail doesn't work (does not process
> ~/.procmailrc) for me with FC5 out of the chute.  Keep in mind that
> I'm trying to learn procmail.  A message that I should learn selinux
> in order to enable FC5 to be able to learn procmail is not exactly the
> kind of message I was looking for.  I'd be real happy to hear someone
> say, "keep selinux off entirely until FC6 comes out and then procmail
> and selinux will play nice again", which is my basically my plan for
> focusing on procmail.  Is there a reason I should NOT file a bug
> report for this procmail/selinux issue?

Or do as I (and few others) do, just turn it off after install and not
deal with those issues.  I think there is way too much involvement with
selinux right now and too many relabels of this and that.  My mom would
look at me funny if she saw some of these things if she was running
linux.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Sex is like air, it's not important unless you're not getting any!"